Monday, September 8, 2014

Assignment #1 on Class Website

In 2006, on the 50th anniversary of its adoption, the Senate reaffirmed "In God We Trust" as the official national motto of the United States of America.[19] In 2011 the House of Representatives passed an additional resolution reaffirming "In God we trust" as the official motto of the United States, in a 396-9 vote. Source: Wikipedia







Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.



After taking the survey, post below in Comments "I took the Survey", using one of the drop down menu options. Add your name to ensure you get credit. Use Anonymous or Name/URL option if none of the other options will work for you. Again, make sure you sign your response. You may add a comment if you wish also. Remeber, the whole class will see it!!  Due Wednesday night @ 11:59PM. Let me know if you get stuck

30 comments:

  1. I took the survey-Bruce Freeman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the survey-Kati Mdzinarishvili

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the survey- Kristony norman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took the survey- Victoria Lynner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took the survey- Gavin Demali

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took the survey. Dennis Smith

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took the Survey. Kyle Shaffer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I took the survey: April Orosz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I took the survey: Emily Herston

    ReplyDelete
  10. I took the survey: Sophie James

    ReplyDelete
  11. I took the survey
    -BreeAnn Loucks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I took the survey
    -BreeAnn Loucks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I took the survey__Kristen walters

    ReplyDelete
  14. I took the survey. E. Wonner

    ReplyDelete
  15. I took survey Ayesha Vaughn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Took the survey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Took the survey

    ReplyDelete
  18. I took the survey
    -Walker, Machele

    ReplyDelete
  19. I took the survey
    [Jordan Wells]

    ReplyDelete
  20. I took the survery
    Brittanie Mackey

    ReplyDelete
  21. I took the survey. Herbert Koger

    ReplyDelete