Tuesday, September 9, 2014

FYI: Your AUS Class "Religiosity"

1/ Religion is an important part of my daily life and I attend religious services every week or almost every week. (7)
2/  Religion is not an important part of my daily life and that I seldom or never attend religious services (3)
3/ Religion is important to me I do not attend services regularly; or religion is not important to me but I still attend services. (9)

4/ Other (10)

"Other" Responses (#4)
"I don't believe in religion. I am a Christian. I believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy ghost. I don't folloow Man's word or how man views how God should be worshipped. I attend non-denominational worship that covers the basis of God and his holy word, not ??? called man interpretation of religion and the conflict it causes."

"I believe in God, but i'm not religious, nor do I attend services"

"I attend church every week. I also spend time in my Bible with fellow Christians"

"I am very religious to me. I do not go to church, but it is not my daily. I have my own relationship to God."

"I have a faith, but I do not attend spiritual institutions"

" I have my certain beliefs and I do believe in God. But I do not attend church regularly and i do not think simply going to a service every week makes one religious"

"I believe in God. I do not attend church, but I have a relationship with God"

"I am a Christian. I do believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins and there is an intimate relationship involved in accepting him as your Saviour. I do attend church every week but not b/c I am forced; it's a choice to build on this relationship. I don't like "religion" & the stereotypes that go along with it-but rather the relationship."

"I believe in God but can't always attend services or go regluarly"

"I love God but do not attend services. I pray daily for strength and thanking God for his help."





1 comment: